Papers submitted prior to ISSST2016 will be circulated digitally here. Authors that elect to publish an archival copy of their conference paper will be included in the final Proceedings of ISSST2016, which will be published digitally on figshare. Each paper will have a unique digital object identifier, will be indexed and searchable via scholar.google.com, and licensed with the Creative Commons CC-BY. Authors retain ownership of their papers.
Please check previous year’s ISSST proceedings (V.1~V.3) to see how your paper will look like in ISSST 2016. Full access to previous year’s proceeding is available through this link.
Following is a step-wise description for circulating your paper among the ISSST participants, and for publishing it as part of the Proceedings in a searchable, and archival record with its own Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
- Download the full paper template here (in MS-Word format).
- When you’ve finalized your submission, upload your file to https://www.conftool.net/issst2016/ (before or on 30th March).
- Editors will send you final review comments
- Present your paper at ISSST2016!
- For those that want to publish their work in the Proceedings, upload a final version of your conference paper prior to June 1st, 2016. Grant permission to ISSST to publish your paper (or poster) under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY) on figshare.com.
- Record your unique DOI and update your c.v.! (Note that readers can make additional comments on figshare and that you can discover how often your paper is downloaded by using the analytics provided by figshare).
- Please use the template available here.
- Use the Arial font.
- Use 11 point size font throughout unless changing heading sizes.
- Set the margins at 1” top, bottom, and sides.
- Do not number the pages.
- Single space the document.
- Do not indent the first line of each new paragraph. Leave a blank line between paragraphs.
- Limit the paper to 6 pages, excluding the references page.