Registration opening this month! The Young Environmantal Scientist (YES) Meeting will be held in Gainsville, FL 28 Feb- 2 March 2016. The YES meeting is designed specifically to help young scientists in the fields of toxicology, environmental chemistry, and ecology to be well-networked and self-confident scientists.
Check out http://yes2016.setac.org/ for more information about YES, including:
- SETAC meeting tailored to the specific needs of student audience.
- No registration fees
- All participants give a platform or poster presentation in 11 different sessions from environmental analytical chemistry to ecological stressors
- Network with your peers and future collaborators in a relaxed, non-intimidating setting
- Speakers and panel discussions focused on professional development and communication
- Professional Training Courses:Learn new lab methods and improve your soft skills.
- All participants eligible to apply for travel grants.